User story #586open
Cumulative flow chart
Company custom field:
Sprint #2 (Jul 19 - Jul 26)
- Put your thoughts on paper.
- Start sketching a top-level framework.
- Add a grid to your working file.
- Choose your typography.
- Select a color theme.
- Divide the layout.
- Rethink the established.
- Challenge yourself.
- Pay attention to details.
- Treat every component as if it could be presented in a design contest.
- Sharpen your work.
- Tidy up your files.
- Design the best case scenario but prepare for the worst.
- Obsess over the design until you hate it.
- Avoid spending too much time on a concept before sharing it with a client.
- Be your developer’s best friend.
- Explain presentations like you are speaking to a four year old.
- Love each of your ideas but don’t get too attached to them.
- Track down your design during the development process.
- Show your work in progress.